My Visit To A Historical Place

 My Visit To A Historical Place

My Visit To A Historical Place, Paragraph on visit to a historical places
Historical Places: Red Fort and Qutub Minar

This article i.e. paragraph is dedicated to Class Xth standard students, now read, enjoy and share.

There are many historical places in India. They are famous in the world. These historical places are fascinated me. During the summer vacation I went to Delhi with my parents. The Red Fort of Delhi and Qutub Minar are famous historical places in India. I visited and saw them. Really, these are wonderful creation of Mughal Emperor. There are many peoples from abroad came to see it. Red Fort is situated near the bank of Yamuna river and Qutub Minar is situated in the middle of Delhi. Everyone should visit these places.

Also Read this Paragraph: The Wonders of Science.

Post a Comment

0 Comments